It is hoped that these meditations will help nourish the understanding that the Christian cannot desire freedom from the cross of Nonviolent Love because the Christian has been specifically chosen to reveal the power of the cross of Christlike Love.
Nonviolent Love belongs to the mystery of the Redeemer and redemption. The test is whether one shares in that mystery...Christ has shown that nonviolence is strength. The effectiveness of nonviolence is ultimately the open tomb.
Fr. Bernard Häring,
The Healing Power of Peace & Nonviolence
Opening Hymn: Were You There When They Crucified My Lord
- First Station: Jesus is Condemned to Death by Pilate
- Second Station: Jesus Bears His Cross
- Third Station: Jesus Falls the First Time
- Fourth Station: Jesus Meets His Mother
- Fifth Station: Jesus is Helped by Simon
- Sixth Station: Veronica Wipes the Face of Jesus
- Seventh Station: Jesus Falls a Second Time
- Eighth Station: Jesus Speaks to the Women
- Ninth Station: Jesus Falls a Third Time
- Tenth Station: Jesus is Stripped of His Garments
- Eleventh Station: Jesus is Nailed to the Cross
- Twelfth Station: Jesus Dies on the Cross
- Thirteenth Station: Jesus is Taken from the Cross
- Fourteenth Station: Jesus is Laid in the Sepulcher
- Fifteenth Station: Jesus is Raised from the Dead
Closing Prayer and Hymn: What Wondrous Love
A booklet containing personally assimilable and livable meditations is also available here.